Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Suzi Hendrix - Zero Zero 7" (UK, 1979)



 So, so, so much is changing in my life I can hardly keep up. I am super excited for summer. Loads of friends coming to visit, coming to stay, loaning me their cats temporarily, all topped off by a little trip home at the end of the month. And if everything goes to plan, a trip to London in August to scope out the city for THE BIG MOVE. That's right, you heard it here first, despite everyone's protestations, we are up and moving to the UK. Everyone keeps asking why and there are a million reasons, I can't even specify. But mostly, "Why not?" The land of my favorite bands and records of all time is calling. 
And, come on, those accents. 

Anyway, here's a little song I have been playing a lot lately. The A-side for one of two singles released by Suzi Hendrix on Radio Records in 1979. Can't wait for my copy to come in the mail.  I know it will probably not provide any more clues to this enigmatic record, but maybe, just maybe I can shake some info loose. In the meantime, you can listen here. I personally think it sounds as good as it looks and it looks pretty awesome. 


Anyway, this will be short and sweet as I need all the sleep. As always, I hope to be back soon, and if not, later days! 

Love, 
Megon

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.Jogos online
    friv free Games
    play Games friv 2020

    ReplyDelete